for customers, suppliers and other business partners and interested parties
1. Name and contact details of the responsible person within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
2. Name and contact details of our data security officer:
3. Scope, purpose and legality of data processing:
The personal data collected by us from customers, suppliers, other business partners and interested parties is collected, stored, processed and used by us for the purpose of initiating, establishing and processing contractual and delivery relationships, including delivery, payment and any warranty or product liability. The personal data are in particular name, address, telephone number, email address, contact data of contact persons, customer number as well as order and delivery data.
a) Data processing for a contractual relationship pursuant to Art 6 para.1, b GDPR
The processing of the personal data collected from you is necessary for the conclusion and fulfilment of a contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures.
b) Data processing for advertising puposes pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1, f GDPR
Furthermore, we collect, store, process and use this data for the purpose of maintaining customer or business relationships, marketing and advertising our own products and services.
Our legitimate interest in processing the data in this respect arises from our efforts to publicise and sell our own products and services.
c) Data processing for credit assessment and assertion of contractual claims pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1, f GDPR
Furthermore, we process data that we receive under the legal conditions from credit agencies (for example from Schufa) for the purpose of credit checks..
Our legitimate interest in processing this data results from our interest in receiving the contractually owed consideration (for example, remuneration) for our services and, if necessary, asserting claims under the law of obligations.
4. Transmission to third parties
As a rule, personal data is not passed on to third parties, with the exception of:
• Transfers to third parties who are involved by us in the fulfilment of contractual and delivery relationships, for example to the banking institutions/payment service providers processing payments and to the transport companies/shipping companies processing deliveries;
• Transfers to third parties who are engaged by us in the context of marketing and advertising for our own products and services, for example to marketing service providers and printers;
• Transfers to specialised service providers who provide services for us on our instructions and under our responsibility within the scope of the purposes specified above (commissioned data processors), for example IT service providers;
• Transfers to third parties that we are legally obliged to make, for example to the tax office or other state authorities;
• Transfers to third parties for the fulfilment of our obligations under commercial and tax law, for example to our tax advisor.
Data will only be transferred to a third country outside the European Union, which is also not a contracting state to the Agreement on the European Economic Area, if this data transfer is necessary for the fulfilment of a contract existing between you and us (for example, delivery to a third country).
5. Duration of storage of your data
Your data will be processed for the duration of the initiation and processing of a contractual or delivery relationship and for the duration of the continuation of obligations arising from a contractual or delivery relationship, for example any warranty or product liability obligations, as well as for the duration of statutory retention periods under commercial or tax law.
With regard to the processing of your data for the duration of statutory retention periods under commercial or tax law, the processing is based on Article 6 (1) c GDPR.
6. Rights of data subjects from whom personal data are collected, pursuant to Art. 15 et seq. GDPR
• Right of information according to Art. 15 GDPR
You have a right of access to us as to whether we are processing personal data relating to you and, where applicable, a right of access to such personal data and a right to obtain, in particular, the following information about such data:
- die purpose of processing;
- the categories of these data;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom these data have been or will be disclosed;
- the planned duration of the storage of these data or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this duration.
• Right to rectification according to Art. 16 GDPR
You also have the right to obtain from us the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data relating to you.
• Right to erasure, right to restriction pursuant to Art. 17 and 18 GDPR
Under the conditions of Article 17 of the GDPR, you have a right to erasure and under the conditions of Article 18 of the GDPR, you have a right to restriction of the processing of the personal data concerning you.
• Right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR
You have the right of back transfer of the data provided by you.
• Right of objection according to Art. 21 GDPR
You have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you that we carry out on the basis of Article 6(1)(e) or (f) GDPR on grounds relating to your particular situation at any time.
You also have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing.
7. Revocation of your consent
If the processing of personal data concerning you is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation.
8. Right to complain
If you are of the opinion that the processing of your data violates data protection law or that your data protection rights are violated in any other way, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular with the supervisory authority responsible for us.
State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information Rhineland-Palatinate